• Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
• Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
• Maintain proper documentation (requirement/design/unit test specification).
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• Guiding and helping the team in parallel migration of AngularJS code to Angular10
Desired Qualification and Experience
Qualification: BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech
Experience: 5-7 years of work experience in Software development with Core Java, Spring
• Expertise in Technologies: Core Java, Selenium, Spring, Jenkins, GitHub, MongoDB, RESTFull service, Wildfly, Junit, Docker, Helm Chart & Kubernetes
• Hands on experience in Tools: Jira, Confluence, Eclipse, IntelliJ
• Ability to learn new technologies.
• Experience with Agile methodology is preferred.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
• Experience in effort estimations, planning, tracking
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated and Team player
• Analytic thinker and innovative