• Develop and iterate Siemens digitalization consulting methodology for process industry such as Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage etc.
• A product/system expert of digital enterprise, incl. digital portfolio as well as traditional division portfolio.
• An expert of Digitalization and also owns good knowhow on operational excellence in terms of plant operation.
• An expert in branch who listens to customers and quickly comprehend their requirement.
• An experienced digitalization consultant to customer, he/she is to sit together with customer to make a conceptual design for based on his big picture of digitalization and customer’s specific needs.
• As a project manager, he/she needs not only to compile the conceptual design and co-convince the customer to buy it in, but as the ‘commander’, is also able to lead the project team(s) to make detailed design in terms of digital enterprise goals, technological specification, costs control and set a roadmap for project team to accomplish it.
• Be able to co-conduct analysis in terms of benefit vs. costs/ investment of digital enterprises on behalf of the customers.
• Be able to co-manage the internal resources e.g. KAM/consultative sales to realize what the customer should realize on digitalization.
• Should clearly know the application domains of digital concept and be able to transfer Siemens digital concept and the digital knowledge to both customer in operation and to our sales.
• Contribute to team knowledge management and standardization of consulting project.
• Instantly support digitalization market event as needed.
All in all, senior digitalization consultant and I4,0 team should be an ideal ‘pair’. A senior digitalization consultant should strategically and tactically be able to
• Get support from I4.0 team to convince the customer CEO to invest in digital enterprise.
• Familiar with Enterprise Architecture consulting methodology and be able to deliver business architecture, application architecture, data architecture as well as technology architecture.
• Familiar with operation for process industry customer, especially supply chain, plant operation and logistics.
• Familiar with business process optimization methodology.
• Provide/sell a conceptual design, roadmap, and cost vs. benefit to customer.
• Rich experience as a consulting project manager, manage all the resources to realize what the customer bought in (in terms of digitalization) with our portfolio, manpower and technologies.
• Deliver excellent result of project/digitalization project to customer and after all, to Siemens.
• Act as ‘Digital Evangelist’ and trainer to customer and internal colleagues.
• >= 5 years working experiences in IT consulting/operation consulting.
• Significant individual performance to Siemens business
• Senior expert of digitalization and trend
• Senior expert of project management
• Senior Expert of specific branches in process industries (Chemical, pharma, F&B, mineral etc).
• Adequate knowledge of operational excellence in terms of plant operation.
• Adequate portfolio & application knowledge.
• Adequate knowledge of an entrepreneur (incl. strategic view, operation. EBIT, costs)
• Adequate knowledge and skills of a ‘consultative sales’
• Be good at English and Mandarin.