EP China segment is a fully empowered
headquarter organization with full P&L responsibility for China market in
Electrical Products Business unit. We provide products, systems and
digital solution for safe and efficient electrical power applications. Our vision is to become the fastest growing and profitable global product supplier in the field of low-voltage electrification, especially focusing on China market.
EP China BU is fully responsible for business development of low-voltage industry controlling (BD-I) and power distribution (BD-E) products, systems and solutions in China market.
You will be responsible for all commercial activities along the value chain from business development to order placement and delivery.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will have a holistic financial responsibility for EP China BD-E and BE-I business in the country, along the value chain from the business development to order place and delivery. You will drive customer care for both pre and after orders
- Responsible for a consistent financial planning, reporting, and controlling of key data of relevant business and support processes and KPIs of the assigned business. Provide financial assessments and relevant information to EP China segment Finance
- Ensure effective processes for financial planning, controlling and analysis as well as all related business administration activities
- Ensure adherence to regulations within own area of responsibility. Develops and implements financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures, specific for the assigned organization unit, if required
- Responsible for the integrity of books and records, effective Risk Management, and Internal Control System
- Develop Digitalization in Finance, with use cases applied and support collaboration on digitalization efforts
- Represent BU in finance matters as interface to external parties (e.g. customers, authorities, auditors, AC/JV partners) and internal stakeholders and partners
- Fosters continuous improvement and implements productivity improvement measures in BU
- You will make people development, succession planning and diversity an absolute priority
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related
- At least 10+ years of experience in finance roles. Deep and proven knowledge for Siemens business and portfolio especially in the area of product business
- Strong leadership in leading large diverse teams in different businesses (at least 5 years in a leadership role)
- End to end understanding along value chain including quotation, order and offer, manufacturing to delivery, claim management
- Profound knowledge in commercial controlling tools and processes, and applicable tax laws and regulations
- Expert in IFRS and Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines (SFRGs)
- High sense of ownership and intrapreneurship
- Strategic thinking, advanced analytical skills and systematic problem-solving skill, strong sense of key control/risk points
- Highly effective networking, collaboration, and communication skills
- Strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with teams and stakeholders around the globe
- Business acumen
- Business fluent command of English
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time