About Siemens Healthineers
At Siemens Healthineers, we increase value for healthcare providers by empowering them on their journey toward expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all made possible by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients globally benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Job Description Summary
We are looking for an experienced UX researcher to join our team. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by creating a strategy of research, planning, and conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies. These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
Your Role & Responsibilities
• You can work across all stages of UX research: identifying, planning, driving, conducting, analyzing, and reporting of insights while establishing an in-depth understanding for our users.
• You can conduct UX research to inform requirements, evaluate concepts, and assess usefulness and usability of products & services.
• You can create processes driving research in the UX team and advocate for the best use of methodologies and tools to deliver needed data and insights.
• You can work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics and communicate research results and insights that increase empathy and are convincing and actionable.
• You can advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
• You can use a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods to understand user needs, and be able to balance business requirements, and flexibly apply different methodologies and tools to conduct research in-person and remotely.
Required Skills / Competencies
• Master's degree in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Social Sciences, HCI, Computer Science, Product Design, or other field in human behavior.
• 3 years of relevant product research experience.
• You have knowledge and experience across a variety of research methodologies, like - generative interviews, usability testing, surveys, benchmarking, affinity mapping, journey mapping, and more.
• You can analyze qualitative and quantitative data using appropriate methodologies and with understanding of statistics.
• You already have a sound experience of involving users in the entire development process in a structured manner, ideally in agile development projects.
Preferred Skills / Competencies
• You have experience with medical device development, FDA (Food and Drug Administration, USA) clearance/approval, and/or regulatory process and documentation. Ability to conduct and formally document formative and summative usability studies.
• You have experience working collaboratively with other researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers across product areas/teams.
• You have a keen interest in new methodologies being developed and you are actively seeking information about the progress in your field by reading scientific literature, books and attending conferences. You are excited to try new methods and new tools.
• Furthermore, you show customer focus, creativity as well as assertiveness and a sense of humor.
The Job Location is Bangalore. The job requires you to work together with our Business Partners at their location in Hyderabad.