We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
We are looking for someone who is technically grounded with strong business intuition to step into our Product Management team and influence our future growth trajectory.
You will work with a diverse team of business experts, architects, and engineering teams to shape the big picture as well as the individual digital characteristics for your area of responsibility. You will be responsible for the product roadmap and feature design of cross-BU digital application in line with market voice, maintain the prioritization of the development backlog and guarantee the quality. We expect you to establish a close relationship with internal and external stakeholders to define and rank the overall product priorities based on their requirements, customer feedback, overall product strategy, and digital technology developments. You will act as central point of contact between the stakeholders (across units) and the customers, translating business needs into technology and vice versa.
We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
- Actively follows and shares developments and trends regarding digital offerings for the respective domain. Ensure customer input and market voice into digital product definition
- Perform continued market research of competing products.
- Understand the role of stakeholders in implementing our products.
- Work closely with each business unit to define the features of cross-BU digital application, which could seamlessly integrate with smart devices and reflect the value of entire of digital solution.
- Define product backlog, specifically write epics and user stories which reflects customer and user needs to achieve competitive advantage and increase the value for the customer
- Product holistic overview on overall product backlog and ensure the development team have a comprehensive understanding of backlog
- ensure profitable growth in line with business stakeholders
- Ensure rollout plan of functionalities and partner with go-to-market teams to launch new features and support new roll outs.
- Ensure product quality and constantly collect & incorporate early feedback from customers and other relevant stakeholders.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5 years of professional experience on digital application product management, understand well on product management frameworks
- Deep practical experience of agile product management on total digital solution combing software and hardware
- Proven working experience of building a product (feature) roadmap and the leading the execution of the roadmap via requirements collection, backlog definition and scoping in a product
- Good understanding on IoT solution architecture and data-to-value process flow.
- Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skill, proven experience on working with external and internal stakeholders to demonstrate product features and related value creation
- Fluency in English
- Preferred: proven experience in digital offering design in Power and energy management area.
- Preferred: excellent functional knowledge of specific vertical, e.g., data center, smart campus.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time