SMVS Cost Analyst 成本分析员
What are my responsibilities?
- Standard Cost maintenance and update timely in SAP and other costing tools, Ensures quality, accuracy, and integrity of information.
- Provide sales project cost calculation and optimization timely.
- Complete costing BOM during introduction phase, focus on material cost, and evaluate process cost also.
- Product cost reporting to management.
- Capital project review and evaluation and do application.
- Communicate / Educate internal and external organizations regarding the cost data.
- To participate in various cost optimization projects, takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Knowledge of cost accounting and engineer. prefer 1- 2 years working experience in plant.
- Bachelor’s degree or experience equivalent to that. accounting or Business Administration, Engineering
- Fluent speaking and writing in English.
- Advanced skills in Excel, ERP (SAP preferred) and PowerPoint, Familiar with Digitalization (Macro/ Power BI) is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to multitasks, detail oriented and pro-active working style
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Medium Voltage Switching Technologies (Wuxi) Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time