We are looking for a mature and highly independent Partner Sales Manager who will be responsible for partner sales activities in Vietnam to join our ASEAN sales team. This position will be reporting to the Digital Industries Software Vietnam Country Manager. Work location is flexible to Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC).
The potential candidate will need to have an excellent understanding of the channel sales aspects of the software business and including a strong focus on building and leveraging relationships with our partners and selective end-users representing Siemens PLM to senior levels of customers’ organization and bringing opportunities forward on a selective basis to enable timely and successful closure.
What will you do?
- Forecast and manage PLM channel and direct sales
- Lead and manage channel partners to ensure sales quota achievement
- Pursue key strategic sales deals with channels
- Create programs and initiatives to lead the country channel partners to enter the key markets
- Help channel partners to close business deals
- Recruit new channel partners and enable them with the help of the technical team
- Work closely with channel partners to resolve conflicts (if any)
- Ensure channel partner and customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements
- Meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements
- Engage with channel partners and end-users to maximize revenue policy within business practice
- Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
- Drive policy matters and compliance with partners/users
- Adhere to, and promote, all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of channel engineering sales experience with a proven track of sales record
- Demonstrated ability to manage very complex software selling with proven ability in achieving the target through a channel partner model
- Good business acumen foresight in managing forecasts and targets
- Ability to manage channel partners and customers’ demand
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to analyze issues and resolve conflicts
- Attention to detail, thorough and high level of accountability
- Self-starter and ability to work well under pressure and self-motivated
- Travelling is required and the ability to travel within short notice is a must
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in English is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- IT savvy and ability to multitask
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time