This position will provide you the opportunity to be exposed to the Compensation & Benefits portfolio across countries in the Asia Pacific C&B Hub. It is a very challenging but exciting opportunity for a seasoned C&B professional.
You will assume a dual responsibility as C&B expert for Siemens China, as well as to support Siemens Asia Pacific Hub for assigned projects/tasks.
You will be a member of the Asia Pacific C&B Hub, based in Beijing.
- Ensures implementation of global, regional and/or country Compensation and Benefits policies and programs
- Initiates and delivers Compensation- and Benefits-related projects to meet legislative changes, improve the CB portfolio, and to implement technological changes.
- Monitors competitive trends in Compensation and Benefits and evaluates alternatives and costs.
- Advise and implement local job analysis and evaluation scheme to ensure standardization & alignment
- Provides expert advice and guidance to HR/the business on Compensation & Benefits-related matters.
- Gains and maintains up-to-date information about market trends in Compensation and Benefits.
- Runs continuous improvement process within the C&B realm, including regular lessons learned with interface partners.
- Potentially, plans and supervises reward projects, i.e., in case of mergers, acquisitions or integrations.
- Participates in China, Hub and/or global projects as required.
- Collaborate effectively across countries in the hub.
- Manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and suppliers to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standard of services.
- 5~8 years’ working experience in C&B area
- In-depth knowledge of C&B practices and a proven C&B background
- Working experience in consulting firm is preferred
- Good command of written and oral English
- Flexibility to work in ambiguous and fast-paced changing environment
- Quick learning, strong attention to details and data accuracy, analytical thinking
- Self-motivated, results-oriented
- Good interaction, communication and problem-solving skills
- with Office Applications, including Excel, PPT, and user knowledge of HR applications like SAP, Workday is preferred
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time