Then come and join our global team as Strategy Manager (f/m/d) MRI to contribute to the success of Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You identify, shape and capture future business opportunities for our Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) business area
- You drive with your initiative and creativity the development of new markets, including the use of new MR innovations and application of own entrepreneurial concepts in line with our business strategy
- You establish new and maintain existing internal and external relationships with collaboration and cooperation partners, including contractual structures
- You drive innovation by leveraging our global network of key experts and innovators as well as research collaborations and industrial partnerships
- You support the consistent application of our IP strategy and IP management by evaluating and prioritizing strategic courses of action
- You lead exploratory projects with strategic objectives as well as the evaluation and negotiation of M&A opportunities
- You will work with internal and external stakeholders to plan, develop and implement business developments
- You support and advise MR management with assessments and prioritization of strategic courses of action
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree and a PhD in a scientific or comparable field with excellent grades
- You have many years of professional experience in the areas of business development, strategy or consulting and have ideally already managed larger projects
- You have in-depth knowledge of MRI and/or diagnostic imaging. Clinical experience in the field is an advantage
- You have a relevant scientific career, evidenced by publications in scientific journals as well as patents and can demonstrate an active network in the scientific community of medical imaging diagnostics
- You convince with entrepreneurial spirit and sense for business management and development and have a technological vision for MRI
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong communication skills and excellent English language skills that enable you to communicate easily and at eye level with different business units, cultures and management levels in an international environment. German language skills are a plus
- You have the special ability to inspire others and to convince them of your ideas
- We win together: you are a motivated team player and convince with your intercultural openness
- You convince with your methodical and creative way of thinking as well as high analytical and organizational skills
- You put entrepreneurial action and decision-making in the foreground and independently develop your network based on trust
- We own it: It is in your nature to question the existing. In doing so, you like to develop new approaches to solutions and thus bring new impulses to your own team and the entire organization
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time