We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- You will analyse and advise on the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP), the Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP) and risk-return analysis of the Siemens Bank portfolio
- You will act as Business partner for the Risk Controlling function towards the Project & Structured Finance Debt EMEA/AA Business Unit of Siemens Financial Services
- You will support the supervisory reporting team of Siemens Bank and take ownership of the risk disclosures (“Risikobericht”) of Siemens Bank
- You will monitor, analyse and advise on financial credit, market, liquidity, funding and operational risks and limits on an ongoing basis
- You monitor and analyze the market data used to value financial products and control the associated valuation models
- You will be involved in the reporting on financial positions and risks as part of the quarterly reporting of Siemens AG
- You will act as an ambassador to the Financial Risk Managers within the Commercial Finance unit regarding funding & pricing topics
- You will drive forward the ongoing digitalization and improvement of methods and processes
- Ideally, you have successfully completed your studies in mathematics, business administration or economics with a focus on financial mathematics
- You have at least 5-7 years of professional experience, thereof preferably at least 3 years in the Financial Services area, particularly in risk control management and pricing
- Ideally, you have work experience in the Financial Risk Management sector, including internships and student traineeships
- You have experience in Project Management with respect to the implementation of funding & pricing solutions and / or valuation models
- You can demonstrate solid experience of dealing with financial models and mathematics
- You have an open, cross-cultural mindset and are business-fluent in German and English
- You are a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- You have strong problem-solving skills and excellent analytical skills
- You are open to new experiences and make your mark by having innovative ideas and implementing them
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Bank GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time