What are the job descriptions?
- Adopts and implements Marketing guidelines, programs and standards in assigned organizational unit(s).
- Advises business accountable management of the unit in all Marketing related issues (e.g. market analysis, product pricing, positioning, etc.).
- Qualifies and cooperates with external Marketing service providers, manages and coordinates those services and approves of work delivered.
- Contributes to units' budget plannings and completes Marketing related reportings.
- May conduct market research activities as appropriate and supports management in determination of effective pricing structures.
- Provides marketing support to sales units and teams, creating and deploying marketing material to customers.
- Designs and implements concepts of customer group specific sales and marketing activities.
- May drive outbound marketing activities.
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical engineering or equivalent qualifications
- More than 8 years in Marketing role, preferably in Electrical product industry.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skill; to share information in large group and one-on-one, both internally and externally.
- Ability to identify and understand customers' need and leverage on the need and gap to do customer acquisition, retention and optimize selling.
- Excellent market analysis and product management skill to bring the right products to the right customers and markets with the right price position.
- Experience in product standard and certification, particularly working with local authority for local certification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time