Siemens Smart Infrastructure Grid Software enables grid operators as well as industry and infrastructure companies to accelerate and secure the energy transition in a sustainable and profitable way. We connect the physical and the digital world with an integrated OT and IT landscape along the entire value chain from planning through operations to maintenance – following its design principles of modularity, openness, user-centricity, interoperability and resilience.
The net zero challenge is driving a fundamental change in energy generation and consumption, with a seven-fold increase in DER installations projected by 2030. This groundbreaking transformation of the energy sector, characterized by a bi-directional power flow from intermittent renewable energy resources and new consumption patterns, results in enormous complexity.
Our bigger purpose? We believe that software is the key to turn these challenges into opportunities.Are you passionate about creating new possibilities?
In our newly formed fast-growing business, we are looking for people with the skills and vision to build an energy-efficient and decarbonized future to support a more sustainable environment. Join our team, get inspired, and help us re-imagine the world!It's your role, here's the part you can play:
We're growing fast, and searching for a dynamic, ambitious, and talented Grid Control finance head for US and HUB region. A self-motivated thinker and doer who can contribute to an international and cross-country located organization. This person will be a support of fast grow segment together with the GC Segment head.
- Leads the GridSW GC Segment controlling function secure alignment with the GridSW strategy for all commercial aspects including but not limited to Budget development, forecast, quoting, order acquisition etc.
- Financial responsibility for the HUB region that include 5 countries in addition to US. Collaboration with in country leadership to improve financial success on projects in execution and new projects.
- Monitor and drive financial goals and objectives related to GC business segment, clear understanding of forecast deviations to forecast and budget.
- Preparation of Annual business plan including main KPIs and clear path for success together with technical counterpart.
- Partner with Segment GC head to ensure successful implementation of Long-term, Mid-term and main KPIs business goals.
- Ensure productivity achievement and drive additional project pipeline for productivity.
- Drive LoA process for bids and proposal for financial and commercial standpoint, pricing strategy long term projects etc.
- Risk and opportunities assessment for GC business segment.
- P&L and balance sheet responsibility at segment level.
- Mentor and people management experience. Coach, lead and develop direct reports.
Be part of our team, here's what's needed:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in finance/Accounting. MBA preferred
- Experience with Software business.
- Project management experience Sr CPM for complex projects, onshore -offshore projects, different methods of revenue recognition.
- Experience on driving a strategy.
- Typically, >10 years of experience in the finance / accounting area on similar level.
- Solid accounting skills with ability to demonstrate an understanding & interpretation of key financial statements.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, esp. Excel and Power Point. Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Excellent ownership, communication, and interpersonal skills - strong collaboration mindset.
- Visionary with the ability to analyze company data to influence business decisions to support the business performance.
- Self-disciplined with strong time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative with flexible & proactive mindset.
- Willingness to learn & develop.
- Some travel might be required.
An opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies - products and services in the field of electrification, automation, and digitalization. A working atmosphere and culture based on trust, responsibility and respect.
We celebrate the fact that our people are individuals and have different preferences and needs. If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit extraordinary minds from all walks of life. We are committed to furthering our culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and are happy to give the opportunity to discuss flexibility and reasonable adjustment requirements. Many of our teams are working effectively in a remote, virtual environment adding to our ability to offer more flexibility on how you handle your time.
Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.