We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
We are hiring Lead Software Engineer with strong understanding of cloud platform architectures and ability to define appropriate software architectures for applications running on IoT platforms like AWS.
This Position is Based out at Chennai , Pune and Bangalore Location.
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should have Hands-on software development experience with Server-side, UI/UX development, web-based technologies, experience a full stack developer.
- You should have deep experience with Core Java, Spring Boot, Message Queuing (ActiveMQ), REST/webservices, Angular.
- You need to have Understanding of cloud and distributed systems principles, including load balancing, networks, scaling, in-memory vs. disk; proficient with micro-service architecture with a deep understanding of strengths and pitfalls; proficiency in schema design in relational or NoSQL databases.
- Deep experience with CI/CD tools such as: GIT, Jenkins, and AWS DevOps; strong sense of quality, and sharp engineering skills with strong computer science fundamentals with the ability to understand product requirements and translate them into technical subtasks; experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
What Qualifies Me?
- Do you have BE / B Tech (Computer Science/IT), M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) / M.C.A with good academic record.
- 8-10+ years of experience in software design and development.
- You should be Responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- You should have the Ability to conceptualize a given problem, plan and implement a solution, test it, debug any problems, and present an uncomplicated, easy to use solution to enhance user experience
- Engage with multiple stakeholders with multiple responsibilities and context (e.g., product manager, product owner, peer architects dev. team, test organization, customer reps. etc.)
- You should be Highly motivated self-starter with extensive experience in core aspects of application design, web application development.
- You need to Collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including Software/Solution Architects, other developers.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time