• Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
• Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
• Maintain proper documentation (requirement/design/unit test specification).
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
Desired Qualification and Experience
Qualification: BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech
Experience: 3-5 years of work experience in Software development with C#, .Net Core
• Expertise in Technologies: C#, .Net Core, Git, Docker, Helm Chart & Kubernetes, Restful Services
• Ability to learn new technologies.
• Experience with Agile methodology is preferred.
• Exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
• Experience in effort estimations, planning, tracking
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated and Team player
• Analytic thinker and innovative
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers India LLP
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time