Partner Sales Executive II—Southwest Region
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Americas Channel Organization is purposely recruiting top performing sales talent to grow and improve the North American team. In addition to joining an established market leader in PLM and digital solutions, all team members enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive compensation plan with performance incentives
- Sales automation tools
- Sales and technology training with acclimation and continuing education courses
- Collaborating with a vast network of tenured sales professionals
Candidate will carry a quota and/or revenue target and will be held accountable for all aspects of the business relationship with Siemens DISW Channel Partner reps in a defined geography. Ultimately, this critical contribution will enable the North American Channel to contribute to the success of the America’s Zone and greater success of Siemens.
These responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Territory planning and execution with the Channel sales reps
- Build and adhere to quarterly business plans with the Partner sales reps
- Ensure plan accountability with frequent interaction and reviews
- Use objective monitoring tools to measure progress and identify potential problems before they occur
- Engage with other PSE II colleagues, as necessary, to expand the portfolio
- Understanding of and ability to articulate the Siemens DISW message
- Coach and mentor Partner Sales reps on the intricacies and details of the portfolio and secure the appropriate resources for the Partner
- Indirect revenue management and co-selling for the assigned geography
- Work towards 100% contribution and execution from each Partner Sales Rep
- Support increasing Partner sales efficiency by leveraging all channel efforts to include field marketing, product launches, and product promotions
- Ensure Partner Sales Reps adhere to SIEMENS DISW Channel policies including employing and consistently taking advantage of efficiency tools such as Sales Force deal tracking and Saba for training
- Must demonstrate an ability to excel within a cross-functional team environment
- Responsible for upholding Siemens integrity/best interests
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of recent experience in selling High Tech products of some type (strongly prefer manufacturing/engineering-related software sales)
- Strategic planning experience, proactive business skills, financial management skills, and strong collaborative skills
- Working knowledge of Channel Sales and indirect reseller business model strongly preferred
- Account selling and leadership skills with project management experience is strongly preferred.
- Business development acumen and experience selling to “C-level” principals in the Small and Mid-Sized Business (SMB) market
- Must currently reside in the Southwest region (Strongly prefer OR or WA state)
- Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA. Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the USA.
- Excellent oral/written communication and listening skills
- Ability to present information, analyses, and recommendations to various levels including executive management
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Energy, curiosity, spirit, and a winning attitude
- Ability to multitask, handling multiple projects and campaigns
- Experience dealing with cross functional teams
- Proven negotiation experience and skills will differentiate
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.