At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital Minds world of Siemens here.
To support our growth, we are looking for an Advanced PCB Designer to join our Simulation and Testing team in the Netherlands to be based in Breda. As an Advanced PCB Designer you will Design layout of new Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) and enhancements/modifications of existing layouts for complex, analog and high-speed circuit board platforms.
· Advanced technology PCB design including high performance analog, high-speed digital, power supplies, and mixed signal.
· Creating designs within cost, schedule, and scope budget.
· Ensuring product meets internal and external quality requirements including relevant safety and emissions standards.
Skills and Abilities Required
· Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
· Relevant education in Electronics
· Experience using Mentor Graphics Expedition is required.
· Able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
· Effectively use Microsoft Windows and Office tools
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: dARE - Operative Activity 576w (previously SISW B.V.)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time