Position Title: Customer Support Coordinator: Post Shipment Team Member
Location: Peachtree Corners, GA
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We are focused on ensuring that zero harm is done to our employees and zero defects are created in our processes. We utilize lean principles and digitalization to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We empower our employees to act as owners and trust our managers to self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate honestly and drive transparency to learn from our mistakes and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
The Post Shipment Coordinator will manage requests and provide customer service, guidance, and resolution for all Post Shipment needs. Investigates and resolves semi-complex problems and coordinates activities with other internal departments to meet customer needs. Utilize system tools to research and resolve customer inquiries such as shortages, overages, damages, and billing disputes. Develop a relationship with key stakeholders at all levels.
- The Post Shipment Team Member will be responsible for:
- Researching and analyzing data to make informed resolutions based on facts
- Utilizing CRM tool to enter, manage, and prioritize case load to attain established service level agreements.
- Effectively resolving Shipping Discrepancies, including short ship/over-shipments, incorrect material received, damaged/defective material, carrier/freight damage, and rectifying order entry discrepancies
- Serving as the primary contact for all Post related matters including returns, issuing credits or debits for incorrect pricing, freight disputes, etc.
- Developing lasting professional relationships with all stakeholders
- Effectively using fundamental practices and procedures to manage shipping discrepancy issues from inception to completion.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 2-5 years of practical Customer Support experience supporting
- Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills in identifying patterns and trends.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to excel in a high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate good analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suites.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Associate Degree.
- Prior experience with SAP or CRM systems.
Siemens is currently operating within a hybrid work model, with approximately half an employee’s time being eligible for working from home or another suitable workplace, as desired.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.