Siemens offers an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are looking for an Energy Efficiency Specialist to join our team in Turkey.
• As part of a Customer Services team, you will work productively with other Consultants, Engineering Experts and Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces,
• Responsible for the delivery of individual energy efficiency project consulting and technical expertise in Siemens energy efficiency consultant portfolio, for the Siemens DI CS to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer,
• Perform detailed energy audits, ISO 50001 EnMS consultancy activities, preparing technical incentive application to government process and perform energy management trainings as a trainer,
• Necessary measurement planning for the execution of the energy efficiency services, to carry out the field engineering studies and to prepare technical reports,
• Have experience in Utilities Management and ISO 50001 Energy Management System in industrial facilities,
• As part of the technical service team, you will participate in the service unit to facilitate delivery of energy efficiency services,
• Engage with customers and prospects to gather high level customer business and technical requirements, understand existing information and determine customer needs as part of the service delivery,
• Understand the customer needs and take necessary actions to create appropriate solutions,
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering of Universities.
• Having Energy Manager Certificate from the Ministry of Energy in Turkey,
• Having European Energy Manager Certificate from the EUREM,
• Having ISO 50001 EnMS Lead Auditor Certificate,
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office usage,
• Excellent technical reporting experience/ability,
• Having at least 3 years of experience in energy efficiency services, energy management system implementation and energy audits in industrial facilities,
• Have knowledge on measurement devices and measurement methods,
• Capability for the using portable measuring devices (anemometer, flowmeter, pitot tube, flue gas analyzer, fluke energy analyzer, thermal camera, tachometer, etc.),
• Able to adapt to flexible working hours and intense work tempo and travels,
• No travel restrictions,
• Type - B driver's license, able to drive actively,
• Residing or able to reside in the Anatolian side of Istanbul
• Experience in the preparation of the technical documentation and presentation.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time