Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Finance Manager Ultrasound (Cardiovascular Segment)
Job Location: Mountain View, CA
Role: individual contributor
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career
You will be responsible for:
- As trusted partner to the Head of Cardiovascular Franchise at Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound and responsible for financial performance management of this segment
- Reporting to the Head of Performance Controlling, the candidate is responsible for all financial aspects of the segment, including P&L and product profitability
- Support the development of GTM and pricing strategies for the products working closely with commercial, marketing, operations and other cross-functional teams
- Lead monthly forecasting process and analysis of actuals for the segment in close corporation with other Finance departments and regional BA's
- Responsible to monthly reporting package and facilitation of in-depth review with Franchise management team
- Identify business risks and mitigating opportunities to deliver on financial commitments
- Support ROI based decisions together with product management of future product releases and portfolio expansion
- Liaise and build strong collaboration on budgets and investment decisions with PLM and other groups
- Improve financial reporting systems and incorporate predictive insights and system-based forecasting methods for improved accuracy and predictability to allow detailed and fact-based decision making
- Identify growth potentials and drive financials solutions for customers & business partners and translating them into financial goals and measuring relevant achievements
- Liaise and build strong collaboration with internal and external shared service organizations and functions (i.e., accounting, tax, treasury, IT, order-to-cash)
- Serve as a role model for the Finance Community and beyond by living and promoting ownership culture and foster the professional development of individuals
Profile and Required Skills - The successful candidate will match with the following set of competences and skills:
- 5+ years of progressive development, experience in financial analysis, management and investment decision making
- Experience in product / product segment management, new product introduction / GTM strategy is a strong advantage
- Proven track record of cross functional corporation and alignment between different functions
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of relevant financial processes and value flows in multinational company
- Excellent business understanding capability and strong analytical skills for timely and accurate financial analysis driving prompt and effective decision making
- Excellent communication and reasoning skills; ability to proactively and effectively interface with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders
- Healthcare business experience as a strong plus
- Strong business acumen with focus on strict enforcement of company’s governance policies and compliance regulations
- Excellent knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) and related technologies and applications
- Management consulting experience from a top consulting company a plus
· BS/BA Degree required – Finance, Business Administration or applicable degree - Advanced Degree Preferred
- Strong cross-functional teamwork and people management ability (coach, develop and motivate staff)
- Open-minded and positive thinking
- Goals and results orientated
- Customer-driven and focused
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamically changing environment
- Ability to drive change management and problem solving
- Executive presence
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.