Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Then come and join our global team as Collaboration Research Scientist.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- identify research partners locally, in close collaboration with regional collaboration head, the local business unit and R&D headquarter
- Management of the collaboration process from identifying a partner, project design, project implementation, milestone follow-up, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects
- Preparation and writing of scientific papers and case studies together with external partners to ensure the work has impact in the scientific community
- Demonstration of purpose, process and results out of collaboration projects as requested, internally and externally
- Liaising with the customer for providing support on topics related to imaging products and liaising with the other medical imaging departments in Siemens for meeting customer research requirements
- Fulfilling general responsibilities in local collaboration team
Your qualifications and experience:
- Master and above (PhD or MD is preferred) in Clinical medicine/ Biomedical engineering/ Medical physics/Biostatistics …
- International education or work experience is highly desired
- fluent written and spoken English is essential
Your attributes and skills:
- Basic medical knowledge is a clear plus for collaboration scientist with non-medical background.
- Experience publishing and presenting scientific work to the medical community is highly preferred
- Experience with imaging equipment is desirable
- Must be able to motivate and guide customers through the process of research projects. Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and the medical community about the research work.
- Must be able to work independently but maintain good contact to the national and international Collaboration team as well to all involved stakeholders in conducting collaborations.
- Knowledge sharing spirit is absolutely required. Motivation and capability for self-learning is highly regarded.
- Willingness and availability to travel is essential
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time