Procurement Officer / Buyer – Pakistan/Karachi
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role, you will be a part of Procurement Team of Smart Infrastructure – Electrification & Automation (SI EA) producing Medium and Low Voltage Control Panels and providing Solutions for Electrification and Automation of Grids, Buildings and Manufacturing Plants.
1. Be responsible for procurement market analysis, creation of procurement / pooling strategies, supplier selection, evaluation and development as per Siemens corporate processes and negotiations with suppliers to achieve the maximum profit contribution to the corporate targets
2. Perform negotiations with usage of Advance Negotiation Concept (ANC) wherever applicable and E-Procurement, Commercial evaluation of offers and selection of suppliers
3. preparation of RFQs securing back-to-back requirements and best payment conditions, preparation and finalization of Frame agreements to guarantee security of supplies at best terms and conditions
4. Capable to generate savings through alternate sourcing and supplier development.
5. Assurance of data transparency (Procurement Volumes, suppliers, forecast of demand, etc.).
6. Ensure attainment of Procurement KPIs such as Contribution to Net Income (CNI) by controlling and implementation of procurement procedures.
7. Utilize procurement models and Frame agreements already existing and coordination with Head Quarter in sourcing of materials
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Degree in BE (Electrical/Mechanical) / MBA Finance/SCM from a reputable university
- 3-5 years’ procurement experience (Relevant Industry Experience Preferred)
- SCM Certification as added advantage
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- SAP Working Experience as added advantage
- Fluency (Verbal and Written) in English
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time