Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in a collaborative environment. As global entrepreneurs and an independent company of Siemens AG for more than 160 years, we are moving people sustainably and seamlessly from the first mile to the last. We know that what brings us together is a unique culture, our passion for mobility, and a culture of excellence and trust. We shape the future of mobility and move beyond!
If you're interested to work as a Project Planner, based in Auckland, NZ, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
This is your role. What part will you play?
In this role, you will:
- Support the Tender Team in preparation of various Tender Schedules
- Provide post-handover support to delivery Team for project start-up
- Develop and maintain the Signalling, Train Control and Rail Electrification Tender & Project Schedules in Primavera P6
- Close interaction with the project management and engineering teams to gain regular inputs, reviews and updates.
- Manage cost and resource loading in P6
- Assist Project Managers with the variations/claims and justifications using baseline functionality and schedules.
- Attend engineering and site meetings and keep a record of the minutes for schedule updates.
- Prepare a Baseline schedule for each project and work with the client to have the Baseline approved.
- Develop Executive Summary schedules for the Project Managers and Management
- Interact with other P6 Planners / Schedulers around the country where required.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have 2+ years of multi-discipline project planning experience using Primavera P6.
- Demonstrated planning experience working in a sales / tender environment and delivering project control deliverables.
- Advanced capabilities utilizing a range of computer packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- We’d love to see your experience in Rail and Infrastructure works will be highly regarded.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive, and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #SI-LI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time