As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will have the technical and time schedule responsibility to perform stress analysis and prepare stress reports
- Well versed of latest American and European standards and codes.
- You will be dealing with stress analysis tools like Caesar-II, Rohr2 or AutoPIPE.
- You will have to ensure adequate flexibility in the piping system by suggesting / incorporating necessary changes in the piping layout, also locate support points in the 3D model of the piping system and support selection to ensure proper working of the piping system.
- You will have to ensure that the design is according to the applicable rules, regulations, codes and standards and according to good engineering practice especially with regard to Environmental aspects and Health & Safety of Site Personal, Operators, Maintenance personnel and third parties.
- You will be responsible to Integrating Client’s and statutory requirements into the stress calculations and optimizing piping layout by integrating the functions of piping design, stress analysis and support design.
- You will be estimating preliminary loads to release early the civil & steel structures detail design.
- You will have to be responsive enough for any missing information.
- You will be analyzing client’s comments and prepare answers duly argued.
- You will be communicating & collaborating with colleagues in Germany & USA”
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.Tech/B.E Degree
- Work experience of 3-8 years as Piping Stress Engineer in a Consulting/Engineering environment pertaining to Power sector.
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time