Customer Service Engineer – Magnetic Resonance
Siemens Healthineers is seeking a Magnetic Resonance Customer Service Engineer for our Oxfordshire site. This is a full-time role with a great blend of overseas service work (circa 35%) and hybrid home / office working. If you are a technical support engineer, technical service engineer or equipment engineer and would like to enjoy a blended role giving you excellent work life balance please get in touch Siemens Healthineers
We have excellent benefits including annual bonus, up to 10% employer pension contribution, BUPA, onsite gym, subsidised restaurant, share scheme, 26 days holiday + Bank Holiday and option to buy or sell an additional 5 days a year.
Siemens Healthineers is the market leader in supply of MRI systems with a wide portfolio of magnet systems on offer. The majority of these systems are designed and manufactured at our Magnet Headquarters site in Oxford, England. In addition to the manufacturing plant, we host the Headquarter Support Centre for Superconducting Magnets where this role fits in. This is the final escalation of magnet support for our global installed base, offering e-mail, phone and onsite technical support from our team of 7 highly experienced MR Customer Service engineers.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Support the world service organisation by phone, e-mail and onsite visits
- Identify and report issues within Product Support, Service Delivery & R&D
- Actively engage, network, and support MR Engineers across the world.
- Resolve site and magnet-reported issues
- Review, raise and assist with implementation of process improvements
- Escalate known hot site/previous hot site issues to CS management group accordingly
Desired experience is as follows:
- Providing technical support for medical devices within the healthcare industry
- Working with imaging diagnostic equipment
- Qualified within electrical or mechanical engineering with sound knowledge in both areas
- Involvement in the design, build or test of Superconducting magnets with solid, hands-on experience of the processes.
You will also need:
- Experience in troubleshooting and identifying issues with both electrical and mechanical components
- To be able to demonstrate safe and competent work in the field and use of PPE.
- A background in troubleshooting issues and data analysis
- Customer focus, fast learning, cultural sensitivity, and data-driven
- Demonstrable mechanical skills and experience.
For full details and to apply for this Magnetic Resonance Customer Service Engineer job in Oxfordshire, please get in touch today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience, and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time