- Provide transparency on cybersecurity risks to country and factory leaders
- Define roadmap and program for mitigation of identified cybersecurity risks and implementation of cybersecurity strategy
- Support and advise the organization with respect to any topics related to implementation of cybersecurity into related projects within secure PM@Siemens process in collaboration with headquarter cybersecurity organization.
- Support and advise the organization with respect to any topics related to implementation of cybersecurity into services activities
- Monitor or coordinate monitoring of related local governmental regulations
- Define and support implementation of holistic protection program for German R&D and production facilities in Nuremberg, Berlin, and Erlangen
- Lead cybersecurity community collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- Execute and coordinate incident, vulnerability and exception handling activities and processes
- Represent respective organization for cybersecurity topics internally and externally
- Interact with local cybersecurity service suppliers
- More than 5 years of Cybersecurity experience in Product and Solution Security or IT / OT / Factory Security
- Experience with functional leadership in matrix organizations.
- Excellent communication skills (eye-level communication with Top-Management).
- Academic background in computer science, information security, business information technology, electrotechnics, ideally with a focus on Cybersecurity.
- A strong understanding of industry standards/regulations of security standards, e. g. IEC 62443, ISO27001, NIST
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or similar certification recommended
- Strong knowledge and awareness of region-specific cyber threats and risks.
- You are fluent both in German and English. Knowledge of Spanish or Turkish is recommended.
- Knowledge of drive technologies, process automation as well as project management skills are a plus.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time