Become part of our global team.
- You lead a team of up to 5 controllers consisting of both local and global teammates
- You are responsible for all business-related Controlling and Reporting processes within the Business Segment ‘Motors’
- As the shareholder’s advocate you track and control the commercial performance of factories, product development and Sales as if it where your own company
- You are the key contact person for the decision makers on Business Unit and Business Segment level when it comes to business cases for strategic decisions like investments, R&D projects and footprint development
- You continuously optimize the efficiency of the reporting processes and make digitalization happen as a top priority
- The basis for your success is a university degree in business administration, business informatics, finance or accounting
- Building on this, you can demonstrate relevant, long-term experience in financial controlling and in a factory environment
- In addition, you have already gained initial experience in managing international and diverse team members with different cultural backgrounds
- Furthermore, your high affinity for digitalization in finance makes you stand out, just as your ability to think on a global scale
- Equally, you convince with distinctive analytical and social skills
- Your score with international work- and life experience as well as fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Additional language skills are of further advantage (e.g. German, Czech and Chinese)
- Your desire to accompany LDA on its exciting journey to entrepreneurial independence completes your profile
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time