Why Choose us ?
As a trusted partner to and a member of the local leadership team, brings deep insight, an independent viewpoint and P&O expertise to business issues. Consults with and influences senior leaders to take actions on emerging people related topics. Translates business requirements into human capital imperatives and utilizes the full value chain of P&O to derive relevant P&O solutions to meet the evolving needs of the business. Plays a key role in orchestrating and facilitating changes to organizational culture, design and structure. Works in close collaboration with Senior P&O BP.
What will you do if join us?
1. Understand business and its strategy, be an active part of the decision making process across all facets of the organizational unit (sales, service, support functions, etc)
2. Understand the external world and its implications on the business and people strategy (industries, markets, customers, P&O, people practices etc.) – „bring the outside in“
3. Provide the local perspective of business needs and requirements to P&O at all levels
4. Ensure implementation of Global P&O Strategy in alignment with local needs
5. Collaborate with Global P&O Business Partners to ensure alignment between global business / people strategy and local people strategy and related P&O initiatives
6. Develop and communicate the local People Strategy and translate it into P&O goals and actions
7. Lead or contribute to the implementation of P&O programs and initiatives for assigned units
8. Partner with leadership teams at relevant levels to drive performance and build organizational capability
9. Coach and enable executives to be more effective leaders
10. Identify needs for change management and champion related activities
11. Drive discussions related to workforce and organization design changes and provide recommendations
12. Partnering with business leaders to actively analyze and drive cultural change in line with business strategy
13. Enable local business to develop a diverse, robust talent pipeline
14. Guide the business on the appropriate P&O programs, processes, and policies based on the business environment / strategy
15. Orchestrate and connect business with experts across the P&O value chain to develop new or leverage existing solutions
16. Responsible for or contributing to P&O activities in country during M&A projects and partnering with required parties
Who are we looking for?
5+ years of experience preferably with HR Business Partner role or with Business Background
working experience in international environment and culture sensitivity is required
working experience in consulting firm would be a plus
>2 years of project management experience is required
Advanced university degree
Business fluent in English
Collaborative with team spirit
able to work under pressure and complex situation