Job title: Technical Product Owner
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and expert specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS), team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Collaborate with Product Management, R&D Management, and your Scrum team of developers to plan roadmap, develop, release, and maintain a flagship product in IOT domain.
- Understand customer requirements and convert to technical stories, handle the backlog, and prioritize them.
- You work with other team members to ensure stable and optimized infrastructure, test automation and on time production releases.
- You act as a technical advisor to the product management and team and collaborate with architects on deciding the optimized solution.
- You work with team to understand technical debt, cloud resource utilization etc. and plan and prioritize efficient solutions
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 8 years of confirmed ability? Must have 2+ years of experience in technical PO or SM role
- Familiarity with application development in Java, Spring-Boot, Angular technologies
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies preferably AWS/Azure
- Technically aware, can help diagnose issues or understand the detail behind a bug report
- Good at interpersonal skills and getting things done
- Good vocal and written skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time