We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293,000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
To improve our ability to capture customer insights and ensure we develop products with a unique value proposition, we are currently looking for a motivated Marketing Communication Manager.
In this versatile role, you will be responsible for the marketing and communication campaigns of the software and cloud products to ensure successful development, budgeting, organization, and implementation of communication concepts and work closely with global communication teams, marketing managers and product management.
Your new responsibilities
- Developing communication strategy, managing and monitoring communication campaigns
- Creating key messages tailored to different target groups and personas including analysis, conceptualization, implementation and evaluation
- Creating content and dedicated marketing materials customized to sales channels and target groups in accordance with the annual marketing plan
- Orchestrating, monitoring, and supporting the implementation of marketing communication activities together with marketing managers and Siemens regional companies (in various countries) for successful market introductions
- Driving and contributing to internal conferences, international trade fairs, exhibitions and though-leadership activities
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies including social media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, lead generation etc. and analyzing marketing KPIs to measure success and derive improvement actions
- Managing marketing budgets, coordinating and guiding external agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business administration is desirable
- You are a marketing communication specialist with up to five years of practical experience in this field
- As a tech-savvy person, you will understand the usage of cloud platforms, software and tools and their benefits to the target group.
- Experience of communication strategies, managing communication campaigns, key messages tailored to different target groups
- Proficiency in developing, executing, and measuring demand generation programs that keep customers and prospects engaged throughout the funnel
- You will have a high level of attention to detail, including a proven ability to manage multiple and competing priorities simultaneously and a resilient personality accustomed to a high workload and tight deadlines
- Having already worked with meaningful stakeholders in the past and with excellent interpersonal skills, you are able to build relationships with different stakeholders across the globe Business fluency in English is required; every other language is a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time