Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries Software is not a manufacturing company. We are a growing software company - bringing the technologies and innovations of tomorrow to our customers today. With the resources and opportunities of a large corporation, your opportunities are endless. The role you apply for today, is only the first step in your Siemens journey.
Join our team now as Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) - Quality Execution at one of our 18 locations in Germany.
Our culture is characterized by an open and cooperative atmosphere, the team at the center. With us, you will be involved in exciting, highly complex projects at renowned and successful companies from various industries with the opportunity to act on your own responsibility. Reach for it!
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Designing and developing software with high quality
- Contributing to architectural design of new features
- Pro-actively implementing practices to increase quality and productivity
- Working closely with testers and Product Owners ensure that requirements are clearly outlined before coding commences
- You are able to familiarize yourself with new topics independently
- Actively working in an agile Team
What you need to realize what matters
- Working experience in agile environment (SAFe, Scrum)
- Strong experience in Web Development
- Excellent developer skills in C#, HTML/JS,
- Experience in C++, GIT, RDBMS
- Interest in manufacturing process software and quality management methods (e.g. ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001, SPC)
- Very good knowledge of German, proficient usage of English
What we offer
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. In Germany, more than 2,000 colleagues are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Abdul Roble.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time