Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Global Risk Manager
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Global Risk Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Oversee the execution of Risk Management Files (Risk Management Plan, Risk Analysis, and Risk Management Report).
- Ensure the Risk Management Process aligns with current standards and Regulations.
- Support the development of consistent Risk Management plans for all products.
- Provide oversight of Post-Market Health Risk Evaluations and provide guidance to cross function team on the execution.
- Create and conduct Risk Management Training.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Provide oversight and clinical guidance on risk assessments, including post-market risk assessments and health hazard evaluations.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts through facilitating, leading, and collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Perform various activities for the Quality Management Systems department, as needed.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree minimum in Mechanical, Electrical, Biomedical Engineering or related engineering/science field with 10+ years of experience.
- 5+ years relevant experience in risk management for medical devices or other regulated industry.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and provide feedback
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- ASQ certified Quality Engineer, preferred
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Innovative with the ability to make sound suggestions for improvement.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- Excellent understanding and practical application of medical device regulations, in particular ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 60601-1, IEC 62366, and 21CFR820.
- Experience with risk management processes and tools (e.g., Hazard Analysis, FMEA/FMECA, FTA)
- Experience in product development or post-market management of mechanical, electrical, software, or embedded systems.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.