Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.Who are we looking for?
Do you possess technical depth in circuit design, verification, and applications knowledge (e.g., transceivers, RFIC, high-speed I/O, and signal conditioning), as well as solid communications, previous organization management experience including leading technical sales teams, and strong team building skills?
We are hiring for an Application Engineer AMS to join us here at Siemens! This is a customer-facing position that helps drive Siemens EDA analog/mixed-signal circuit simulation technologies, as well as the Solido products that are the world's leading tools for variation-aware design and characterization of standard cell, memory, and analog/RF designs.
If you can see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position then we would love to meet you!What you’ll be doing
- Delivering both pre-sale and post-sale technical support activities including assessment of how company products meet customer needs and the preparation of product specifications for development and installation of customized applications/solutions.
- Illustrate the value Siemens EDA brings to customers by assisting them in their evaluations of our Analog Mixed Signal family of software; developing and delivering software demonstrations and technical presentations; performing benchmark evaluations for customers.
- Providing on-site support when issues arise with client’s use of Siemens EDA Analog Mixed Signal products.
- Collaborating area sales management, account teams and customers to understand business opportunities.
- Driving business for Siemens EDA, using technical expertise and working directly with customers as a part of sales team at the appropriate management level to establish criteria for successful engagements.
- Providing pre-sales technical support in sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Establishing and maintaining communications with design engineering on issues such as considerations for product reliability.
- Collaborating with marketing and product managers to define new products and provide insight from the field back to these groups.
- Excellent communicator with a track record of developing and maintaining exceptional customer relationships
- Experience with IC schematic and layout tools, such as Mentor Graphics® Pyxis® or Cadence® Virtuoso®
- Experience with analog simulators such as Spectre, HSPICE, Mentor Graphics® Eldo & AFS and mixed-signal circuit simulation tools, such as Cadence® AMS Designer®
- You are proficient in Italian and English
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or related field, 5+ years analog or mixed-signal design engineering experience
- Working familiarity of Unix and Linux OS, and previous experience with scripting or C programming required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time