Position: CRM Analyst
Location: Peachtree Corners, GA
We are looking for highly motivated Financial Analyst to support the Apparatus segment of Electric Products order intake and sales activities. This segment of Smart Infrastructure – Electrical Products has significant growth in the last two years and three manufacturing sites in the US.
Positive, persistent, self-motivated, action-oriented candidates with an eagerness to learn and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously are desired.
- Primary responsible for coordinating order intake and revenue forecast. Work collaboratively with the business development and sales team to understand the pipeline and use that information to create the order intake forecast.
- Monitor backlog to ensure orders are turned over to revenue timely and work with project managers, customer service and sales to ensure indicated delivery dates are as current and accurate as possible. With an understanding of the backlog content, develop a sales forecast while working with operations to ensure the appropriate capacity is available to deliver our commitments.
- Analyze and effectively explain actual results, deviations against forecast and year over year trends. Provide key insights from order intake and revenue to segment management and other key functions. During period end close, examine margin development, to affirm accuracy of financial results and provide routine reporting timely.
- Interface and partner with operations and logistics to support the sales and operations planning process.
- Develop and update financial models to support the forecasting process and evaluate the influence of product and customer mix to our profitability.
- Reinforce compliance of Siemens FRGs and contractual terms agreed to with the customer.
- Work in a team-oriented manner to efficiently support the entire business unit in all volume related topics.
- Expectation is this function will develop into an analytical tool super user.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related finance fields. With 2-4 years financial analysis experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, previous experience with Tableau or Knime is a plus, good understanding of SAP
- Willingness to learn and develop, ability to demonstrate initiative with flexible and proactive approach to work, and comfortable working under pressure in a fast pace complex environment
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.