We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer (Product Consultant) specialized in AUTOSAR Embedded Development/Integration to join our Global Siemens' Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) Software Services team. This is a group of talented engineers working at the forefront of next generation platform engineering related solutions. The role involves working alongside customers to specify, implement and deploy AUTOSAR based integrated solutions, ensuring a successful outcome by leveraging the strengths of our broad IES product portfolio.
The main responsibilities include:
- Based on Siemens AUTOSAR product, design and develop Embedded Software Components; and perform ECU Integration Activities
- Perform AUTOSAR Configuration and Integration based on Customer ECU Project requirements
- Provide technical assistance to customers including problem solving
- Integrate customers' applications on top of Siemens Solutions
- Manage customers' interactions including phone calls, team meetings, email communications and face to face meetings
- Continuously improve the experience for our customers through Service improvement initiatives
- Participate in creating and promoting best practices in your area of expertise
We're looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any related technical field
- 4+ years’ of experience in Embedded Software and Automotive
- C/C++ development experience is a must
- Hands-on experience working with AUTOSAR
- Knowledge in software design process and development life cycle
- Ability to travel occasionally to customer locations
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Private) Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time