Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
The Business Process Owner (BPO) for Service is responsible for standardization and productivity in service business. The BPO assists and advises Operations in End-to-End service delivery process.
As Business Excellence Program Specialist – Service, your primary responsibilities are to:
- Develop and implement operations processes designed to improve End-to-End service delivery process.
- Lead adoption and implementation of new business tools/systems, standards, and processes that align with local business needs through effective project management coordination and collaboration with Operational team and Global product/program/process owners, tool developers, and IT.
- Implement organizational standards in accordance with Canadian regulations. Special emphasis is on process standardization, quality assurance and control, cost containment, new tool introduction.
- Lead assigned strategic business improvement projects with company-wide scope and impact, and report to management on status.
- Communicate upcoming changes to the Operational team. Plan, develop and lead internal tests, pilots, and rollouts, including supporting process/tool documentation.
- Conduct remote and on-site training on tools/systems, standards, and processes, ensure implementation in the field, conformance to processes.
- Drive adoption of tools/systems and processes in the field, develop adoption criteria and KPIs, and continual improvement initiatives that realize quantifiable productivity gains with balance to customer satisfaction.
- Collect new process and tool/system requirements and change requests on current business processes and tools/systems, to improve service delivery end-user and customer experience. Evaluate changes through understanding the impact of change/improvements across the End-to- End service delivery process landscape.
- Provide support to Business Excellence team, Management team and Sales and Operational teams. Support business on strategic and tactical planning including financial, reporting, and issue resolution.
- Provide recommendations to management on development and implementation of strategies for business growth and financial success.
Location: Preferred location is Toronto - Oakville office. However, this position can be based out of Calgary, Ottawa, Montreal, or Vancouver.
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent PMP or PgMP certification.
- 5+ years' related work experience in Operations, Sales, Service or Project Management and business process exposure, leading multiple projects at a given time.
- Experience in Process Management (develop and document processes, standards, and tools) and Change Management.
- Experience in Continual Improvement and Lean, and Agile Methodology.
- Experience in Customer service/management, complaint management.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to simplify complex problems and create transparent solutions.
- Good command of Microsoft office and Project Management tools.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Basic IT Management / technology knowledge; Knowledge of technical / business language
- Travel - 20% is expected within Canada
- Asset: Bilingual (English / French) communication skills
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.