- Assessment, Design & Development
- Collaborate routinely with sales leadership to understand/assess training and competency needs and gaps related to our products, Siemen’s business processes and the industry
- Collaborate with marketing and the training team/instructional designer to develop useful and impactful pre-work, trainings and assessments for new hire and legacy sales employees.
- Leverage your work or sales experience in Point of Care, Respiratory or Laboratory Diagnostics to ensure relevancy
- Periodically reassess existing courses to ensure content is up to date, relevant and effective.
- Training Delivery:
- Work with the training department administrator to schedule training programs
- Assign pre-work for learners
- Facilitate in-person and virtual instructor led training programs primarily for specialty Point of Care (POC) sales roles
- Provide ongoing virtual instructor led product update training to existing POC sales roles (e.g., Lunch and Learns, Zone and National Meetings)
- Coordinate with subject matter expert presenters who deliver technical product training
- Facilitate and/or support training associated with new product launches
- Coaching via field travel with sales professional
- Conduct post training learner knowledge/competency assessments
- Communicate knowledge/competency assessment outcomes to the hiring managers and mentors with recommendations for additional learning support and coaching throughout the onboarding program
- Conduct post training course surveys with learners, hiring managers and key stakeholders to ensure training is effectively meeting business needs
- BS/BA required in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5+ years of successful experience required in Healthcare Sales or Marketing (Capital & disposables) ideally in Point of Care, Respiratory or Laboratory Diagnostics Sales or Marketing
- Sales training experience preferred or relevant experience presenting to groups
- Excels at building rapport and working cross-functionally, multi-tasking, organization and time management
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (e.g. Power Point) preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com or Oracle Sales Cloud (preferred)
- At this time, all training will take place virtually. There may come a time where onboarding product training will take place at one of our corporate or training facilities.
- Approximately 50% field travel will be required post COVID
- Candidate ideally should be within commuting distance to a Siemens Healthineers facility such as Tarrytown NY, Malvern PA, Glasgow DE or Norwood MA for instance.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.