• Develop software solutions to organize, analyze and evaluate large structured and unstructured sets of data to generate ETL (extract, transform and load) applications by interacting with cloud-based systems. Writing complex join queries and subqueries.
• Support ML/AI based Industrial Automation Projects.
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate, and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables, and presentations
• Communicate technically complex and sensitive information within Engineering community as well as other business partners.
• Participate in Technical Reviews to ensure the achievement of technical requirements of engineering projects
• B.E. / B.Tech. in Computer Science / IT with 2-4 years of experience
• Hands-on experience with Python (Pandas, Scikit-learn + NumPy)
• Hands on experience with Flask/Dash (Preferred) or Django.
• SQL (extracting large data sets and design of ETL workflows). Writing complex join queries and subqueries.
• Experience with large data sets and analytical tools.
• Basic Knowledge of AWS services like EC2, Route53, S3, and a general understanding of networking, firewalls, VPN, DNS.
• Knowledge on Docker will be added advantage.
• Keen on Working on ML/AI and Industrial Automation Projects.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Team Player
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time