Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Mission/Position Headline:
Manages controlling operations, i.e. budgeting, analyzing, forecasting and reporting of financial KPI and supports accountable management for an assigned business organization for SHDM New Ambition finance project (including R&D etc.). Support CFO and FM to achieve the finance targets of SHDM.
管理控制运营，即财务KPI的预算、分析、预测和报告，并为SHDM New Ambition财务项目（包括研发等）的指定业务组织提供责任支持。协助财务总监完成SHDM的财务目标。
Areas of Responsibilties:
• Lead the finance cycle monthly/ quarterly actual and planning submission (major R&D also cover Opex/ Capex) and ensure compliance and FCST accuracy and timily submission
in both SAP and BU requirement.
• Ensures coherence with superior Controlling standards, policies and procedures, adopts respective processes.
• Ensures planning, monitoring and reviews of unit`s budget, and provides and comments Actual vs. Plan reports
• Monitors financial performance, provides KPI analyzes, and prepares and comments respective performance reporting and forecasts.
• Ensures proper revenue and cost controlling, and design and maintenance of underlying cost account systems.
• Analyzes, prepares, approves and reviews units´ investments and expenditures, and provides respective reporting.
• Oversees the day-to-day controlling and financial analysis operations.
• Lead yearly AOP process including different objective such as HC/ Opex/ Capex etc.
• Perform a variety of financial and controlling activities in accordance with accounting principles and corporate Guidelines/Policies to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
• Be responsible for R&D accounting and finance process, work with cross function to understanding business status and requirement with reflection with finance data
• Work closely with local GBS accounting/ controlling/ treasury team.
• Execute the financial targets with actual operation factors through cross-communcation .
• Other related projects or tasks assigned by superior or company.
Education and Experience
• 8 years experience in accounting, planning/analysis, performance controlling, business analysis
• Experience with R&D/ SCM business, legal entity structure, and Organizational units
• BS degree in Finance/ accounting or business
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time