Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.” Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams. Thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Rabobank Netherlands, Zurich Insurance, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas faster with the help of the Mendix Platform.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
Are you a strong Analyst with in-depth understanding of sales processes and systems?
Mendix is growing fast and expanding the Sales Operations Team into our latest emerging market of Asia, and looking for a highly talented Sales Operations Manager.
To be successful in this role, you need to have the "bigger" business picture in mind. You need to be able to focus your talents in providing insights and guiding the sales team to improve business process, pipeline management, channel alignment and overall organization.
Are you the true go-getter that we need? Someone who will question what you are told and provide suggestions to improve the business, with the end goal to help and drive sales and growth within the company?
If you have a desire to learn and to be challenged, passionate about and strive for new heights, professionally and personally, please apply.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Collaborating cross-functionally, adding value to the sales organization to increase impact
- Driving improvement of business processes, leveraging the SFDC platform to drive growth and scale
- Working closely with our sales team to drive value with Deal movement, updates and advise management with insights to guide the sales team
- Working effectively across sales, support, IT, finance, human resources, and other functions
- Developing proactive analyses, rooted in SFDC data and other sources, that provide actionable insights
- Partnering with our SFDC admin and our reporting team to improve and refine workflows and ensure we are getting the maximum value out of the tool while meeting users’ needs
- Organizing data and utilizing it to enhance Salesforce platform effectiveness
- Assisting with key sales planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Providing ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making
- Guiding Change Management and Enablement (especially from a systems and process perspective)
You’re the innovator we need if you:
- Have 5+ years’ experience in Sales Operations or Sales Analyst, preferably at a high-tech or software company
- Have experience with Business Intelligence tools
- Have a BA/BS degree in business or related field
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- Have in-depth understanding of Sales processes and systems (sales cycles; account, territory, opportunity, pipeline management, Deal velocity)
- Like to work in a high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment
- Preferably have Salesforce.com experience
- Are results oriented, with attention to detail and have the ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Are able to manage your own workload, work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Have a successful track record of working at all levels of management and sales teams
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (including verbal and written in English is required )
- Have strong commitment to work as part of a dynamic team, and desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time