You will participate and influence the R&D activities of a world leading company in the field of Electrical Machines and contribute to the first-class product portfolio.
- Contributes to the development and ensures the disciplined execution of the defined project management standards.
- Creates an environment for the efficient development of products, solutions and/or services.
- Responsible to execute the R&D projects of the assigned portfolio within the approved boundaries (requirement?).
- Manages an assigned portfolio of R&D projects, and allocates budgets and resources, with Profit & Loss accountability (within the scope of the program portfolio).
- Contributes to cooperation across all relevant functions which includes appropriate transfer to the subsequent responsible parties in the relevant processes (e. g. Finance, Quality, Product Management, R&D, Procurement, Sales, OEM partners, CS, Engineering and OPS).
- Setup of the project team and definition of split of responsibilities among project team members.
- Organize regular project meeting (project reports / project status / milestone review, etc.).
- Prepare milestone documents according to PLM process.
- Risk identification and control.
- Travel to OEM production site to check and support engineering to guide the manufacturing and test of prototypes.
- Ensure the lean and agile project execution
- Professional knowledge of product development project management in industry (Familiarity with PLM process is preferred)
- Familiar with electric motors/generators and their construction as well as the applications
- Understand production process of electric motors/generators or similar industrial products
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluent oral and written English
- Strong cross-functional leadership, coaching skills, networking skills, decision making ability
- Familiar with international working environment.
- Sense of cost control and agile management
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering
- Good logical thinking and strong self-learning ability
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time