Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
As a member of the Customer Service Team, the Order Management Deliver Operator (CSR) is the single point of contact for the order to delivery process for an assigned customer or business unit. The CSR manages the customer relationship, works with the sales team and cross-functional peers to execute the customer order fulfillment to delivery process. Additional responsibilities include; managing customer orders through available software systems, supporting and eventually leading team initiatives.
- Process customer orders/changes in a timely and accurate fashion; Ensuring compliance with procedures and customer requirements related to; products, terms, discounts, and all other order related matters.
- Support internal customer and external customer inquiries, in a professional and timely matter, by phone and email
- Create reports using SAP and Excel
- Proactively monitor reports/dashboards to ensure timely follow-up actions are completed
- Handle shipping claims from customers for incorrect shipments
- Support customers expedite requests for back ordered products, including escalations
- Support Account Receivable team for invoice disputes and debits in timely matter
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Suggest & implement process improvements to improve team efficiencies & customer satisfaction ie: Digitalisation and Automation
What will you need to succeed?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Bilingual in French is a strong asset
- Minimum 3 years proven success in a customer service role
- Experience with data entry or order management
- Experience in SAP is an asset
- Intermediate skills in all MS Office applications
- Knowledge in creation of reporting tools to report on KPIs.
- Continuous improvement mentality oriented towards maximizing customer satisfaction
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to lead team initiatives
- Strong administrative skills
- Must be proactive, self-disciplined, and able to demonstrate a high level of productivity, reliability, accountability
- Strong analytical thinking and decision making
- Results driven
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.