We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
Siemens Fire Safety Business Segment is an international market leader in fire protection, with a global presence and in-depth application know-how based on over 170 years of experience. As a global headquarters marketing team, we develop dedicated marketing strategies, create and implement effective sales materials and oversee the successful launch of fire safety products and systems globally.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial marketing manager with a dynamic personality to grow and sustain a powerful, long-term market presence. You will be the marketing leader and expert for our fire safety product line “Sinteso”, a system that enables market-specific solutions and services. Join our team and help us create environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
- Develop business insights by analyzing market and competitor landscapes
- Understand the needs of the sales force & their customers via regular contact
- Lead the development and execution of marketing strategies and communication plans
- Develop convincing, easy-to-understand sales stories
- Work closely with MarCom and product managers to develop marketing assets
- Together with the product introduction team, drive market rollout planning and execution
- Coordinate internal- and external alignment with multiple stakeholders, worldwide
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration or similar education
- 5+ years in a marketing, product management or sales role, ideally in an industrial B2B environment
- Experience in fire safety, building automation or industrial engineering would be beneficial
- Highly customer-focused, with a natural curiosity to understand customer needs
- Affinity for structured and conceptual thinking as well as creativity to translate technological features into compelling sales stories
- With good negotiating skills, you enjoy networking in large organizations to get consensus and things done. You are skilled in aligning with multiple colleagues in a highly complex and global environment
- Willingness to speak up, challenge established norms or policies and drive innovations
- Professional fluency in English is essential; with the ability to communicate verbally, visually and in writing. German, or any other language is an advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time