Siemens EDA is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support our Vice President of Electronic Board Systems Product Engineering. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have an absolute passion for excellence in administrative support.
Duties will include scheduling travel, meeting logistics, calendar management, budget and expense management, procurement support, software licensing management, and other duties as needed.
The individual must have excellent time management skills, prioritization skills, interpersonal skills, and computer skills. Candidates must have a wide range of experience in providing administrative support to multiple Vice Presidents, Directors and their managers or groups.
· Provide high-level administrative support
· Process forms, make copies, prepare faxes, and maintain and order office supplies.
· Process purchase requisitions and follow up on payment of reimbursements/invoices as needed.
· Manage and submit expense reports and schedule travel arrangements; requires regular use of Concur travel & expense systems.
· Work with project manager and division finance lead to track budget and expenses for key projects.
· Manage software licensing for multiple teams.
· Organize meetings, reserve conference rooms and equipment, and coordinate catering service.
· Act as an information resource on organization policies and procedures.
· Coordinate division or site activities.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· 5-10+ years of experience in an Executive Administrative Assistant or related administrative role
· Excellent administrative and organizational skills with the ability to exercise independent judgment, discretion, and initiative
· Strong PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, and PC software skills are essential, as is proficient with collaboration tools such as MS Teams.
· Senior knowledge in calendar management, and expense reporting.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented with an ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
· Ability to perform with only general instruction on new assignments and with minimal direction
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.