- BS in math, computer science, or related field.
- Experience with a formal software development lifecycle process or methodology (Agile using Scrum preferred) – 1 year or more.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming concepts – 1 year or more.
- Good communications skills.
- Communicating with technical leadership to understand internal and external customer requirements.
- Implementing Java/ActiveX/C++ software components and APIs to satisfy customer requirements.
- Authoring internal and customer-facing documentation including, deployment and developer guides, best practices, processes, etc.
- Authoring and executing unit tests, scenario tests, exploratory test cases, etc.
- Assisting in build, packaging, and deployment activities.
- Actively participating in the Agile using Scrum development processes.
- Providing internal and external customer support as necessary.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.