- Designing, developing and maintaining of individual business intelligence solutions.
- Build and improve dashboards and reports using DundasBI, Tableau, Highcharts and other tools.
- Fix, optimize and tune ETL processes.
- Coordinate complex problems involving various audiences. Positively get along with all internal customers.
- A team player mindset, good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, IT or Business with an IT focus required.
- Business Intelligence Specialists must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience. Business Intelligence Consultants must have a minimum of 4 years of work experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience using SQL (SingleStore, Snowflake, MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle. SingleStore preferred)
- Experience using ETL Tools (SSIS preferred)
- Experience using Code Repositories (Bitbucket, SVN)
- Experience creating charts, graphs, dashboards in one or more of the following programs – Dundas BI, Tableau, SSRS, Power BI, Crystal Reports, Qlik
- Proven knowledge of business process analysis, design and optimization.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with JS libraries
- Experience with Statistical Models, Machine Learning, AI, Predictive Analytics
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.