Perform work under general supervision, conducts preventive maintenance, repair, installation, general servicing and troubleshooting of mechanical HVAC systems.
- Responsible for high levels of customer satisfaction through direct, on-site, and customer interface.
- Properly completes required project and service documentation. Pre Work Safety Logs and Service Work Reports
- Apprentices are governed by the local union agreement, and they will perform all pneumatic control systems and mechanical equipment service and all other work coming under this Agreement assigned by the Employer, limited only by their capabilities as determined by the Employer, at the respective apprentice rate of pay, and shall perform all assigned work under the direction of the Employer.
- You will change and service filters
- You will oil and grease mechanical components
- You will adjust or replace belts
- You will clean cooling towers, coils, chiller evaporator and condenser tubes
- You will maintain other mechanical systems operation under contract with Siemens customer base
- You will be expected to work with our field quoting team to provide parts information, equipment data and labor hours needed for quoted repairs to be accurately quoted by the FQC.
- You will establish & maintain a positive relationship with customers, vendors, and co-workers through effective oral and written communication skills via phone, computer, and in person.
- You will use OEM software and technology, along with a variety of hand-tools, rigging equipment, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair equipment
- You will be expected to continually enforce Safety to the highest standards and accountability of the Siemens Safety Program by recording Safety Audits and keeping yourself and others, you’re working with in Compliance.
- You will be expected to work as part of a team who is dedicated to delivering the highest standard of service to all Siemens customers which may require the flexibility to work overtime and weekends as the business requires, including occasional overnight stays.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with handheld computer (i.e. Smartphone, computer)
- Compliance to company Safety program
- Valid driver's license
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Universal EPA Certification
- This is a Bargaining Unit Position
If you are currently not a member of the Union but have the Valid Trade experience, we can assist with Local Union and referral that will be needed to work for Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.