Siemens is looking for Technical Project Management Consultants for our Mexico location
Our Global Business Services Project Services and Transformation (GBS O PS) covers a diverse portfolio of projects from Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Tool Implementations to Service Transitions in the US. A new growing service offering is providing business process analyst to initiate and manage process improvements and digital solution initiatives using the latest technologies, i.e. artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, business process management solutions. Another area of growth is to expand our consulting resources in Mexico to support projects in Mexico, South America and the United States.
Manage specific projects within Siemens GBS in the America’s by effectively planning, budgeting, supervising and documenting all aspects of the assigned projects.
• Overall responsibility for the assigned project
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant partners and ensuring technical feasibility
• Lead and manage assigned projects to deliver on target agreements
• Provide project transparent controlling & reporting to local & global management
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Ensure effective & efficient project close-out and handover to service organization and life cycle
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the detailed execution of projects
• Establish and maintain relationships with the client, third parties/vendors and all partners
• Develop a detailed project plan to supervise and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Create and maintain critical path schedule for the project
• Ensure that all projects meet quality standards and adhere to all company methods, regulations and guidelines.
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and raise issues/risks to management as needed
• Build and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Accomplish high customer satisfaction
• Identify additional business opportunities out of the ongoing projects and support of project attainment based on customer requirements and needs.
Education, Experience and Capabilities:
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
• 3-5 years working in the field of Project Management, Finance, HR, SCM, IT or other applicable areas
• Command of spoken and written English language
• Project requirements, cost and time management
• Good Project Management Skills
• Communication and Leadership skills within in all levels of the organization
• Expertise in process improvement; Changes existing ways/ approaches and generates ideas for new and practical solutions.
• Understanding of project financials and KPIs
• Project Planning and tracking
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office products, databases and project scheduling tools
• Business results focus, entrepreneur, strategic orientation
• Siemens Operational experience preferred
• PMI PMP Certification preferred
• Flexibility to work on international projects with multi-cultural background and travel worldwide as required - minimum 35% but could be extended periods of time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.