- Own the order-to-invoice relationship with external customers for asset, service contract and T&M events.
- In conjunction with the RPA processes, identify gaps/inefficiencies in the RPA solution; apply structured problem-solving techniques to drive process solutions and improvements.
- Monitor, track and report RPA performance for continuous improvement.
- Analyze data and formulate findings in PowerBI dashboards to drive process improvement.
- Partner with Quality team to identify adverse trends and systemic issues to ensure accurate root-cause analysis.
- Conduct and support problem research using CAPA processes and RCCA (Root Cause & Corrective Action) tools and methodologies
- Lead improvement projects within the organization
- Participate in roll-out, training and communication of process improvements and projects
- Write detailed business requirements documents
- Execute Proof of Concept (PoCs) and Proof of Value (POVs)
- Identify and apply innovative technical solutions to perform mass updates of contracts, service agreements, asset data, etc.
- Build relationships with internal customers such as Sales Reps, Regional Service Managers; Performance Controlling; Service and Sales Executives to effectively manage assigned territory. Interactions will be with both country and global colleagues.
- Collaborate with Collections department as needed to facilitate payment from customers for disputed invoices
- Develop solid understanding of IT landscape and ability to comprehend/translate IT infrastructure.
- Understand IFRS rules and research booking activity to determine appropriate action to resolve discrepancies.
- Ensure accuracy of books and records.
- Experience with business process improvement, digitalization, or similar functions.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with ability to apply problem solving techniques, creativity, and critical thinking to drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrated understanding of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Ability to work with business analytics tools, conduct data analysis and recommend solutions
- Ability to evaluate and support implementation of new tools
- Proven ability to manage projects/tasks to ensure timely delivery with high quality results
- Adaptable to change, and work well within a team environment
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Excel required; PowerApps preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization,
- Strong change management capability
- BS/BA in business or related fields preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.