Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad proficiencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators . Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Manage the GIS project on site installation and commissioning as per Siemens standard & customer approved drawings.
- To handle customer interactions , reports and repairs .
- Delegating and directing I&C tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing I&C team members to ensure the team's objectives and revenue are met.
- Assisting with or performing administrative task ,such as managing and updating invoices , processing new orders and tracking claim management
- Developing lasting customer relationships and manage the I&C team members.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of GIS substation and relevant standers and practices as well as the GIS products and service .
- Coordinate with site team & factory team for timely completion of project meeting quality & EHS standards and customer specifications
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, ensuring the company's adherence to these regulations, and remaining current on the industry's standards and new innovations, materials, tools, and processes.
- Resource & vendor management for tolls /equipment’s inventory ,repair ,calibration and down time redaction.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
BE Electrical with experience 10-14 years in GIS Installation in Substation Commissioning or diploma in Electrical Engineering with 12-15 Years in GIS Installation in Substation Commissioning.
Excellent solid understanding of site documentation.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time