Full Stack Engineer with Cloud Exposure
We are looking to hire full stack engineers who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering. You will be creating and developing innovative solutions in domains like industrial automation, smart infrastructures, rail mobility, energy generation and transmission, and smart buildings.
An ideal candidate possesses diverse as well as deep technical skills across full spectrum of software and systems development; demonstrates ability to learn and apply new skills in challenging techno-business environment; has an excellent communication and presentation skills and have demonstrated ability to work in an AGILE environment actively managing and reducing technical debt.
This is your role. What part will you play?
As a full stack engineer in Agile and Polyglot environment, you are expected to:
- Drive and own software design and architectural decisions.
- Document and maintain architecture, requirements, algorithms, interfaces, and designs.
- Understand architecture and design across all systems and be able to apply knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Possess good working proficiency in developmental tools.
- Have a combination of critical thinking and hands-on attitude towards problem solving.
- Work in small as well large, distributed, and collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals and to develop innovative ideas.
- Coordinate with distributed teams to resolve complex issues related to processes, methods, tools, and standards.
- Maintain relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners
- Mentor junior team members on technical aspects.
- Demonstrate technical leadership in critical skill sets.
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 6+ years of working in full stack environment with responsibilities across the spectrum – Requirements Analysis, Design, Backend, Frontend, and DevOps including Developer Testing.
- 3+ years of writing quality code in polyglot environment.
- Experience in developing substantial functional and non-functional requirements in microservices environment together with standard API interfaces in REST
- Strong experience working in environment using public (AWS, Azure, GCP), private or hybrid cloud infrastructure and platforms.
Candidate should possess broad based skills in below or similar technologies, with good knowledge of at least one in each area.
- Legacy Web Frontend: PHP, JSP
- Native Frontend: UWP, WPF, Swing, Qt
- Mobile: Hybrid (React Naive, Ionic), Native (Android, Windows, Apple), PWA
- Middleware: Message Oriented Middle Wares (MQTT, AMQP, CoAP, Kafka), API Middleware
- Databases Knowledge: MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Deployment Environments: AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc.
- DevOps Tooling: JIRA, Jenkins, GitLab, Slack, JUnit, Chef, Terraform, or similar.
- Design Tools: Adobe XD, Invision, Sketch, etc.
- Architecture Tools: UML, SysML, BPMN
In addition, candidate should demonstrate good understanding of below mentioned and allied concepts
- MV* Patterns and Framework
- Object-Oriented Design Principles and Patterns.
- Reactive Programming
- Progressive Web Applications
- JSON/REST APIs, Microservices, and Micro frontends
Technical know of following aspects is good to have
- Performance Tuning
- Database Optimization
- Big Data Technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Thrift
- REST API Design and Specification
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
· This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
· We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
· Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time